Green Racine


Welcome to Green Racine!

Please check the page out and visit the links. I love Nuke and Wind Power. Still think we should drill here and drill now!
A wide mix here from Green power to why we need to end the Embargo on Cuba.
I see myself as being GREEN but far from an Al Gore Green Nazi.
Hope this page provokes thought if nothing else

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Green Racine Blog Talk Raido show!

Green Racine BTR show #2 will be on at 11:00 AM today at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Green-Racine/2008/02/09/Green-Racine-2 please check out the show and give me your feedback.
Today I will talk about Bio-Diesel Wind Power in The State of Wisconsin and the NIMBY attack on Wind Power.
I am still looking for a host for the CATV show.

Thanks

Green Racine

PS
Expect lots of great news on this page during the weekend.

1 comment:

Kathryn Spranger said...

The Center for Advanced Technology and Innovation is offering a Going Green: What It Means For Your Bottom Line workshop on September 11, 2008. Please see the following link for more information. http://www.thecati.com/documents/Workshop_Green_000.pdf