Green Racine


Welcome to Green Racine!

Please check the page out and visit the links. I love Nuke and Wind Power. Still think we should drill here and drill now!
A wide mix here from Green power to why we need to end the Embargo on Cuba.
I see myself as being GREEN but far from an Al Gore Green Nazi.
Hope this page provokes thought if nothing else

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Upset

I love folks who want to help the Green movement in a awy that makes jobs for others as the project moves forward. The New North in Wisconsin is a good example of this.
However in the last few day I have ran across far to many folks who have an idea to do X, but no plan or even money to get the basic beginning steps of forming a business done.
To cap it off then expect everyone to work for free because well it's for the Earth. I will tell that to my bank when the next mortgage is due, I am working for The Earth or when I go to buy food.

Why in God's name do they think if they can not pay for a domain name or even a LLC that they can demand others to work for them at no pay?

No comments: