Green Racine


Welcome to Green Racine!

Please check the page out and visit the links. I love Nuke and Wind Power. Still think we should drill here and drill now!
A wide mix here from Green power to why we need to end the Embargo on Cuba.
I see myself as being GREEN but far from an Al Gore Green Nazi.
Hope this page provokes thought if nothing else

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back and bad.

I am back with my tail beween my legs. WordPress hates me.
So I thought I would restart this Blog and hook it to my Google site page http://sites.google.com/site/greenracineproject/home/links
So I hope to do a better job in keeping this updated. To help that along I fully plan to use the full power of Goggle.
The focus will be the same I think Green Teck Urban Gardening politics of that.
Note my writting sucks. You have been warned.

No comments: