Green Racine


Welcome to Green Racine!

Please check the page out and visit the links. I love Nuke and Wind Power. Still think we should drill here and drill now!
A wide mix here from Green power to why we need to end the Embargo on Cuba.
I see myself as being GREEN but far from an Al Gore Green Nazi.
Hope this page provokes thought if nothing else

Friday, September 25, 2009

Strange Thoughts

Watching a show on the Green network this morning. The host is bitching about Ford selling cars and trucks that are poor in MPG, and by doing so Ford is evil.
Hate to say this but if the cars and trucks were not selling Ford would not be making them.
The show went on to talk about how bad untilies are for using Coal. Excuse me what should they be using?
Lastly I love the way they use the word environmentalist like saying that everone agrees with their experts. Why do I think this show is a lot of hot air. Be so much better if the message was more in line of this is an issue this is what Mr/Group x thinks sort of thing.

No comments: