Green Racine


Welcome to Green Racine!

Please check the page out and visit the links. I love Nuke and Wind Power. Still think we should drill here and drill now!
A wide mix here from Green power to why we need to end the Embargo on Cuba.
I see myself as being GREEN but far from an Al Gore Green Nazi.
Hope this page provokes thought if nothing else

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Status of Urban Gardens in Racine

Wish I had better news.
RUGN seams to be existing to plan meetings for more meetings. Just last Friday planed to go forward with a 501 (c) 3 in some form. Will use UW Parkside as a fiscal agenit and pay the 10% fee.
Took RUGN two months to understand that The City did have 5 places for Garden plots. I think RUGN be quite upset when The City tells them The City will not donate water to them to use nor can RUGN use water out of Lake Michagan.
Communty Action Agency will donate liabity coverage in some cases to garden groups CAA is also working on a county wide meeting on a wide range of issues. I will do another post on CAA plans very interesting stuff.
My thought is that RUGN is too disorganized to get much done we will see what Winter brings.
WE need to be acting not holding meetings

No comments: