Green Racine


Welcome to Green Racine!

Please check the page out and visit the links. I love Nuke and Wind Power. Still think we should drill here and drill now!
A wide mix here from Green power to why we need to end the Embargo on Cuba.
I see myself as being GREEN but far from an Al Gore Green Nazi.
Hope this page provokes thought if nothing else

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Recycling Racine

I was at my local Watch meeting and Mary M. talked about a program where if a homeowner recycled more then "X" that home would recive a gift card from say Best Buy or Starbucks.
The City would gain by getting more folks to recycle (more cash) we would save space in the landfill.
The company providing the gift cards gains by the advertising and up selling when the carfds are used.
A win win for all of us.

No comments: